When it comes to indoor plants, it is considered to be beautiful. However, amateurs only consider beauty to be the main role and ignoring other important elements leading to a lot of doubts and confusion. In fact, there are many sizes and types of indoor plants that require a different way of cleaning. If you wish to know more things about indoor plants, these are FAQ’s about them.
- Which Indoor Plants are Considered the Best? – There are many indoor plants considered as best. Some of them are Aglaonema, Philodendrons, Dracaenas, Aspidistra and Succulents.
- How to Re-pot an Indoor Plant? – If the size of the plant grows, then repotting is necessary. You can learn more on this by learning on the internet.
- How to Care for Indoor Plant? – When it comes to caring for the indoor plant, it usually depends on the type. For instance; you should make a drainage hole at the bottom of the indoor plant. However, this is not the same method that will be used for all the indoor plant. So, learn about the type first.
- What Causes Indoor Plant to Die? – Ignoring the plant completely, underestimating lighting conditions, over-watering etc, are some of the reasons that leads to the death of an indoor plant.
- What is Life-Cycle of an Indoor Plant? – 2 to 5 years is the life-cycle of indoor plant. After that, you need to purchase a different one.
These are some of the frequently asked questions on indoor plants. You can learn more from a professional by doing outdoor plant hire.