If you are looking for more local website traffic to your website or someone else's site here are some tips to help you succeed with local SEO in Dallas. It provides more services to customers, for further details you can search local SEO in Dallas at http://localseodallas.com.
Image Source: Google
1. You will need a profile or about us page. Be sure to upload and add a photo of yourself, it's important that it is of good quality. People want to know who and where you come from.
2. Optimize these pages with your local business name and or physical address.
3. Add your phone number, address, and a legitimate email address. These should be on all your web-pages. It is easier to do if you are using a blog platform such as WordPress or Blogger platform.
4. What is your potential customer looking for? Do your best to search as if you were looking for your own services or goods.
5. Offer good quality unique information, no one wants more of the same thing. Your business website should be unique and provide what people are looking for.
6. Add your site to Google's local map services and Google's local business center. The cost for this is zero (just Google them). Yahoo also has a local business center.