If you are thinking of installing a wood false ceiling in any room, there is no doubt that a wood false ceiling offers many advantages. Here we give you 6 good reasons why you should install a wood false ceiling in a room:
• Sound absorption: The installation of suspended wood baffles or ceilings offers a great acoustic advantage, as we can use sound-absorbing wood acoustic panels. These wood panels are ideal for effective and discreet control of indoor echoes.
• Hiding cables: One of the main reasons for using false ceilings is to allow you to hide cables and pipes for different types of installations (electric, optical, thermal, etc.).
Image Source: Google
• Mobility: Another great benefit of installing a suspended wooden ceiling is that it can be easily removed or disassembled for easy access to cables or equipment that is inside and needs repair. It also allows for quick replacement of damaged panels.
• A wide variety of claddings: There is a huge variety and large catalog of wood ceilings with a large selection and combination of coatings in melamine, natural lacquer wood, lacquer, CPL laminate, HPL, and many more.
• Impact and reaction resistance to fire and moisture: Suspended wood ceilings are designed for maximum wear resistance and, depending on the requirements of the project in question, can also be made of materials with special properties of fire and moisture behavior.