Marijuana is a psychoactive drug derived from the cannabis plant which is primarily used for medicinal or recreational purposes. Cloning is widely used by cannabis farmers as a means of propagating new cannabis plants.
Compared to growing from seed, cloning can be faster and more efficient. If you are looking for more information about cannabis clones you can hop on to this site http://primaclones.com/.
Image Source: Google.com
Here are some random selections of therapeutic effects related to their evidentiary status. Some of the effects will prove beneficial while others are risky. Some of the effects hardly differ from placebo studies.
- Cannabis in the treatment of epilepsy is inconclusive due to insufficient evidence.
- Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting can be improved with oral marijuana.
- The reduction in pain severity in patients with chronic pain is likely a consequence of marijuana use.
- Spasticity in patients with multiple sclerosis (MS) has been reported to improve symptoms.
- There is limited evidence of increased appetite and weight loss in patients with HIV / AID.
- According to limited data, marijuana is not effective in treating glaucoma.
- Due to limited evidence, marijuana is effective in treating Tourette's syndrome.
- Posttraumatic stress disorder was supported by cannabis in a reported study.
- Limited statistics show better outcomes in traumatic brain injury.
- There isn't enough evidence that marijuana can help Parkinson's disease.
- Limited data has dispelled hopes that marijuana can help improve symptoms in people with dementia.
- There is limited statistical evidence on a link between marijuana smoking and heart attacks.
- Due to limited evidence, marijuana is not effective in treating depression
- Evidence for a reduced risk of metabolic problems (diabetes, etc.) is limited and statistical.
Marijuana can improve social anxiety disorder, although the evidence is limited. The use of asthma and marijuana is not well supported by evidence for or against.
The conclusion that marijuana can help schizophrenics cannot be supported or disproved because of limited evidence.